vrijdag 28 maart 2008

Northern State

Since I saw them as the supporting act from Tegan and Sarah, I'm addicted to their music. Three girls from Long Island, USA, made these awesome rapsongs.


Normally, I'm not that kind of a gangster-rap-girl. But these songs aren't like P. Diddy or Eminem, no, they're.. different. I don't really know how to explain there music ^^
http://www.myspace.com/northernstate Listen to: suckamofo, iluvitwhenya, better already and mother may I.
A part of the lyrics of their song suckamofo:
This one's going out to the democrats
Ya'll mothafuckas don't know where it's at
If we're gonna win in 2008
Can we please get a mothafuckin candidate?
Like I said before, normally I don't like songs filled with the words fuck and suckah and whatever, but I love this song!
Check it out yourself (suckamofo):

Geen opmerkingen: